Boughton Engineering are proud to introduce the Front End Loader and we’re here to tell you all about it!
Did you know that the Front End Loader returned to the UK market all the way from the US through a partnership between us and McNelius? This product is so well liked in the UK that it is still operating and as popular after fifteen years in service! Unsurprisingly, it is seen as the best of its type and we’re going to tell you why…
- Its container offers a capacity over 30 cubic metres, with a 9 cubic metre hopper, meaning that it has a lot of space and storage
- The front arms are designed with an 1100 litre bin lift capability which proves the strength of this product
- One of its features include a full 360º camera coverage with recording – and camera coverage of the hopper for close monitoring of material
Great, right? If you still need convincing why this product lives up to its notable reputation here are 5 of its main features that make the Front End Loader unique and sought after in the designer and manufacturing industry:
- LED hopper work lights
- T-tip extension for fixed forks and self levelling control
- Chrome plated cylinder rods
- Non-slip roof surfacing and fall arrest system anchorages
- Interlaced sub-frame for optimised weight distribution
And there we have it, this is what makes the Front End Loader an incredible addition to our ever-growing product line at Boughton Engineering. Keep an eye on our latest blogs for all of our latest product updates!