Oldbury UK has an established reputation as a Tier supplier, specialist contractor and Partner of Choice in the defence and homeland security sector. Particularly in the important area of UORs (urgent operational requirements), it has demonstrated its significant capability and flexibility in design, development, fabrication, manufacture, early delivery and support.
Oldbury provides mobility and engineered solutions for Primes, the supply chain and the end-user – and its organisational culture – as well as its engineering approach and experience are fully in line with the requirements and expectations of the sector.
The company is also closely involved with final assembly, systems integration and user support programmes – and is able to provide comprehensive through life support packages. In addition, Oldbury provides ‘one stop’ engineering solutions for specialist ancillary equipment, in-service modifications or upgrades and other theatre climate and operational requirements.
Programmes for which Oldbury has provided engineered solutions include:-
- Multi-Role (MR) Off Highway Trailers
- Mobile and Air-Portable Ground Stations
- Satellite Receiver Platforms
- Mobile Tactical Air Navigation Platforms
- Wide Area Surveillance Platforms
- Integrated Command & Control Units
- Equipment Servicing Platforms
- Sliding Bed Logistics Trailers
- Combat Support Boat Trailers
- Lightweight Centre-axle Trailers
- General Purpose Cargo Trailers
- Ackerman Steer Communications Trailers
- Special Purpose Trailers
- Mobile Decontamination Systems
- Mobile Vehicle & Equipment Wash Units