Front End Loader
The McNeilus Front End Loader returned to the UK market through a strategic partnership between Boughton Engineering and McNeilus, based in the US. The product is the established niche sector market leader in the United States, for which McNeilus builds over 1000 units a year.
The machine is well liked and proven in service also in other world markets – including the UK, where it was successful previously, with some units still operating after fifteen years in service.
It is regarded widely as the best of its type, not least for its packing system, which improves payload. Its container offers a capacity over 30 cubic metres, with a 9 cubic metre hopper. The front arms are designed for simple one man operation from joystick control and the front arms are designed with an 1100 litre bin lift capability.
Options include bin weighing and under-body weighing systems, full 360º camera coverage with recording – and camera coverage of the hopper for close monitoring of material.
Key Front End Loader features include:
- 32 Tonne GVW McNeilus Atlantic body with 9m3 hopper
- Interlaced sub-frame for optimised weight distribution
- Chrome plated cylinder rods
- Oil shut off valve between tank and pump
- Visual and verbal top door open alarm in cab
- Body side access door with safety interlock
- Flat hopper floor and standard rear door
- Tailgate raise warning and tailgate open warning display
- Anti-bypass body kit
- T-tip extension for fixed forks and self levelling control
- Front arm weighing
- Front head mesh screen
- LED hopper work lights
- LED marker lights, rear lights, cab grill & rear beacons
- Reverse alarm with night silent switch
- 4-way camera and convex mirror to observe bin tipping
- Non-slip roof surfacing and fall arrest system anchorages
- Brush and shovel kit, fire extinguisher and first aid kit
- Fully CLOCS compliant