We have another new business collaboration to announce! Nationwide Hire company MV Commercial order Boughton Engineering Hookloader and Skip vehicles to go into their fleet.
Boughton Engineering are now working with Nationwide Hire Company which is adding to the ever-growing fleet!
Acknowledging the partnership between the two businesses, we have included three facts about both the Hookloader and Skip Vehicles so that you, our customers, have a better and more clear understanding of how we will enhance these services.
Hookloaders features include:
1. A wide range of options including towing hitch, onboard weighing, camera, and safety systems.
2. Three-point, container locking system comprising rear ‘Combilock’ (clamp and lock) container locking and rear facing secondary container locks.
3. A heavy-duty deep section main frame for optimum strength and rigidity.
Skip Vehicle features include:
1. Inboard and outboard hydraulic cylinder protection.
2. Front and rear access grab handles.
3. Pneumatically operated tip hooks powered up and down.
We hope that this blog has helped you understand more about this exciting partnership and the services that these products provide!